Insightful discussions and presentations about changing technology and global trends.
Technology-enabled growth strategy and digital transformation.
Thinking About Future Technology And Business
Memia tracks key developments at the confluence of technology, business and global change. Follow @MemiaLabs on Twitter for regular updates and Subscribe to the weekly Memia newsletter.
Memia Weekly Newsletter Posts:
- Memia 2020.37: After the landslide⏭️// getting the CBDCs💱// phoning on the moon🌑// robotic prosthetic🦿// killer drone swarms🛩️🛩️🛩️💥
- AoNZ 2020 Election Twitter Highlights
- Memia 2020.36: Party like it's 2021?🥳// poor backdoor law🚪// everything that moves will be autonomous🦾// dancing back to back (with facemasks)🕺😷💃😷
- Memia 2020.35: Reconfiguring the state🏢💭📲// open banking💳->open energy🔋// hedging the Keeling Curve📈// computers imagining giraffes🦒
- Memia 2020.34: Disunited states🧨// patient China🐼// all-weather companies🌩️// virtual facemasks👓😷// bionic piano gloves🦾🎹🧤
- Memia 2020.33: Zeroes0️⃣to heroes🦸(for now)⏱️// filling the void📖// a horrible experiment🧪// infinite office♾️
Latest posts from Memia:
- The “Axis of Kindness” Has Jacinda Ardern created a new political Z-Axis to win the 2020 election? June 15, 2020
- Sensemaking from the narratives: the world goes BOOM in the last week of May 2020 History in the making or a magician’s sleight of hand? June 2, 2020
- Post-Covid-19 – some “axes of uncertainty” scenarios for New Zealand Inc. Searching for opportunities on the other side of the pandemic response April 5, 2020
- The Digital Twin *Is* The Business Strategy The era of setting strategy by force of argument and presentation skills is over. Show me the data. In real time. March 10, 2020
- Redistributive sovereign cryptocurrency – an alternative to a “wealth tax”? January 12, 2020
Ōtautahi // Christchurch, Aotearoa // New Zealand