Insightful discussions and presentations about changing technology and global trends.
Technology-enabled growth strategy and digital transformation.
Thinking About Future Technology And Business
Memia tracks key developments at the confluence of technology, business and global change. Follow @MemiaLabs on Twitter for regular updates and Subscribe to the weekly Memia newsletter.
Memia Weekly Newsletter Posts:
- Memia 2020.34: Disunited states🧨// patient China🐼// all-weather companies🌩️// virtual facemasks👓😷// bionic piano gloves🦾🎹🧤
- Memia 2020.33: Zeroes0️⃣to heroes🦸(for now)⏱️// filling the void📖// a horrible experiment🧪// infinite office♾️
- Memia 2020.32: Scenes from the anthropocene🔥// how do you do, fellow kids?🧓// into the tech policy void🕳️ // the code of capital🔣💲
- Memia 2020.31: Coronatech🦠// Tiktok and the sorting hat🕺💃🎩// waste not (ever again)🗑️🛑// 3d printed not-quite-steak🥩🤢// burning man in VR🔥🧍👓
- Memia 2020.30: Watching those watching us👀// ethics-as-a-service📜// negative interest💵// the quad⬜// uplifting Gertrude the pig🐷
- Memia 2020.29: Squinting at the far end of the Covid tunnel🔭// radical progressive⏩// climate risks assessed🔥//AI-powered government?🤔// deepfake startup camp🏕️// the last light🕯️
Latest posts from Memia:
- The “Axis of Kindness” Has Jacinda Ardern created a new political Z-Axis to win the 2020 election? June 15, 2020
- Sensemaking from the narratives: the world goes BOOM in the last week of May 2020 History in the making or a magician’s sleight of hand? June 2, 2020
- Post-Covid-19 – some “axes of uncertainty” scenarios for New Zealand Inc. Searching for opportunities on the other side of the pandemic response April 5, 2020
- The Digital Twin *Is* The Business Strategy The era of setting strategy by force of argument and presentation skills is over. Show me the data. In real time. March 10, 2020
- Redistributive sovereign cryptocurrency – an alternative to a “wealth tax”? January 12, 2020
Ōtautahi // Christchurch, Aotearoa // New Zealand