Strategic consulting, board and executive briefings and advisory services for organisations focused on technology policy and strategy.
Understanding future economic and social impacts driven by exponentially changing technologies.
Thinking About Future Technology Business
- Artificial Intelligence – Shaping a Future New Zealand - So I haven’t posted for a while… :-/ The main* reason is that last year I took up the Exec Director role with the AI Forum NZ and this has increasingly taken […]
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest #8 – September 2017 - This month: //HI+AI bands //Mixed augmented realities //Building Facebook's AI team //Liquid elections //Lastminute CTO //Agribusiness armageddon //Life 3.0 //RIP Cassini This month in my role with @AIForumNZ I had the pleasure […]
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest #7 – August 2017 - This month: //The coming quantum computing revolution //Ready Player One's OASIS getting nearer //Supersapiens //The world is full of total jerkwads //The best of times, the worst of times? //Quantum […]
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest – July 2017 - This month: //Elon Musk, Superintelligent AI and Termites //A First Look At ConstructionTech... //Inequality In Hard Numbers... //Principles of Scalability... //...and the end of guessing? There are still quadrillions of […]
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest – June 2017 - This month: //Puppy slugs... //the end of (books about) leadership?... //CAIO... //cryptocurrency reading homework... //thinking in 11 dimensions... //...and the new Planets Suite. 2 years ago Google Researchers published a […]
Christchurch, New Zealand