Keep up with new emerging technologies, interpret global trends & navigate through digital change. Inform and educate your audience with a thought-provoking curated keynote presentation for your conference, company event, webinar or podcast.
Is your organisation asking challenging questions about changing technology? Engage with Memia for strategic consulting and advisory services, workshops, event speaking and research senior leaders and teams.
memia weekly newsletter posts:
Memia 2021.05: That was fun😒//💸monetary policy for dummies (please)👶// climate🌪️jenga💥// the spinach talks🌿// alt-wood🪵Plate me up some Fair and Moose🦌... Read more
Memia 2021.04: Cautious vaccination magic💉// tired: meme stocks📉// wired: meme metals📈// the four internets🌐// dirt is the word🌱// world after capital💲Always looking up for alien gargoyles... Read more
latest posts from memia:
- The “Axis of Kindness” Has Jacinda Ardern created a new political Z-Axis to win the 2020 election? June 15, 2020
- Sensemaking from the narratives: the world goes BOOM in the last week of May 2020 History in the making or a magician’s sleight of hand? June 2, 2020
- Post-Covid-19 – some “axes of uncertainty” scenarios for New Zealand Inc. Searching for opportunities on the other side of the pandemic response April 5, 2020
- The Digital Twin *Is* The Business Strategy The era of setting strategy by force of argument and presentation skills is over. Show me the data. In real time. March 10, 2020
- Redistributive sovereign cryptocurrency – an alternative to a “wealth tax”? January 12, 2020
guest speaker & keynote speaking events:
connect with us
Ōtautahi // Christchurch, Aotearoa // New Zealand