Insightful discussions and presentations about changing technology and global trends.
Technology-enabled growth strategy and digital transformation.
Thinking About Future Technology And Business
Memia tracks key developments at the confluence of technology, business and global change. Follow @MemiaLabs on Twitter for regular updates and Subscribe to the weekly Memia newsletter.
Memia Weekly Newsletter Posts:
- Memia 2020.42: Ports in a perfect storm🚢🌀// WFH tax WTF🤦// when VR🪐meets AR👓// Russian cyberpunk robot🤖farm🚜🐄
- Memia 2020.41: Data science-advised government✔️// *interesting times*🌏// indistinguishability obfuscation#️⃣//solar powered smart dust💨//lab-grown human breast milk🍼
- Memia 2020.40: Make America Rake Again🥕// the polar opposite of "wealth tax"💸// HYPErloop➰// missing courgette robots🥒
- Memia 2020.39: Putting up the plyboard🔨// down the fact-checking rabbit hole🐇🕳️// solace of quantum⚛️// remixable citizenship🛂// 5-person marriages👰👰👰👰👰
- Down the fact checking rabbit hole
- Memia 2020.38: Flu.🦠Shot.🤒// climate action priorities🌀// ScoMo's lack of tech ambition💤// the chip wars of the 21st century⚔️
Latest posts from Memia:
- The “Axis of Kindness” Has Jacinda Ardern created a new political Z-Axis to win the 2020 election? June 15, 2020
- Sensemaking from the narratives: the world goes BOOM in the last week of May 2020 History in the making or a magician’s sleight of hand? June 2, 2020
- Post-Covid-19 – some “axes of uncertainty” scenarios for New Zealand Inc. Searching for opportunities on the other side of the pandemic response April 5, 2020
- The Digital Twin *Is* The Business Strategy The era of setting strategy by force of argument and presentation skills is over. Show me the data. In real time. March 10, 2020
- Redistributive sovereign cryptocurrency – an alternative to a “wealth tax”? January 12, 2020
Ōtautahi // Christchurch, Aotearoa // New Zealand