We bring strategic, operational and governance experience, with a 10-year track record of working alongside technology -focused organisations of all sizes, including:
- Strategy, planning and governance
- ICT strategy and enterprise architecture
- Identifying and driving innovation investment
- Technology roadmap development
- Technology due diligence
- Management team mentoring, growth and coaching
- Tech industry collaboration
- Future technologies insight
What’s In The Name?
Ben is active in promoting innovation and collaboration across the New Zealand technology industry and public sector. From 2017-2019 he was the Executive Director of the Artificial Intelligence Forum of New Zealand, has been a longstanding committee member and former Chairman of the CanterburyTech, the regional tech industry body and also the establishment Chairman of Canterbury Angel Investors Inc., the regional Angel Investment network. Ben is a member of the Institute of Directors in New Zealand.