Engage with Ben Reid from Memia for strategic advisory services, coaching, workshops, event speaking and research.
– Today’s companies face uncertainty and disruption as customer expectations move to digital
– Agile new online-only competitors arrive seemingly out of nowhere.
– Boards and senior leadership teams need access to key digital, software and data skillsets and experience – to grow situational awareness, inform strategy and develop capability.
– Keep abreast of emerging technologies and their potential impacts on your industry
– Identify, interpret and understand key emerging technology trends in your target markets
– Understand the technology opportunities and risks in your business
– Place digital technology investment at the centre of your business strategy with confidence
– Establish best practice digital and innovation portfolio governance
Ben works with clients from diverse industry sectors and backgrounds including exporters, international technology companies, public sector agencies and scientific research institutes.
Typically collaborating with:
Ben is an experienced advisor, coach and speaker who focuses on technology trends and their impacts on business and society.
Ben acts as a trusted strategic advisor and coach working with senior leadership teams throughout Aotearoa New Zealand and Australia. He brings over 25 years’ experience in software, digital transformation and strategic business consulting, helping customers to place strategic investment in technology at the core of their business.
Ben is also the author of the popular Memia newsletter which explores the cutting edge of new emerging technologies and the implications for society and the economy, with a particular focus on Aotearoa and the wider Indo-Pacific region.