Exploring tomorrow’s business driven by future exponentially changing technologies.
Strategic consulting and advisory services for focused, ambitious technology organizations.
We’re a small and innovative company of thinkers and doers helping tech businesses to look ahead, perform and succeed. We bring our broad and deep experience at the fast-moving intersection of business and technology to help our clients deal with complexity, achieve strategic clarity and move forward with confidence and purpose. Find out more
Vision, Strategy and Planning
Complex Decision Analysis
ICT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture
Future Technologies Foresight
High Growth Governance
Product Roadmap Development
Navigating Technology Futures
At Memia we are constantly exploring future technology directions – and using these to identify the emergence of new and disruptive business models.
Latest posts from Memia Labs:
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest – May 2017 - This month: //The humans behind the chatbots //Total transition to autonomous electric vehicles //(Stop) talking about false meat //The end of forecasting //...and space junk. New Zealand’s Prime Minister Bill […]
- Why Neuralink and Kernel are trying to solve the right problem at the wrong time - Elon Musk’s recent announcement of his new startup Neuralink (together with an extensive 40,000-word backgrounder from WaitButWhy’s Tim Urban), and Bryan Johnson’s investment in Kernel point to a near-term future […]
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest – April 2017 - This month: // Virtual + augmented realities // Parallel cyrptoeconomies // Neural lace (...really?) // Federated machine learning // ...and Neo-generalists. Here’s the regular roundup of what Memia Labs has […]
- Memia Labs Monthly Digest March 2017 - This month: // Quantum Computers Using DNA Storage // (Don't) Tax The Robots // The Useless Class // The Astounding Cosmos Here’s our monthly summary of what Memia Labs has been […]
- “Overtaking Lane” Strategy For Digital Disruptors - Disruptive companies need to check their surroundings before overtaking. Three Types Of Company There are three types of companies in the world today: Dinosaurs: Traditional companies who are facing digital […]
Follow @MemiaLabs on Twitter for regular updates on future technology developments.
Christchurch, New Zealand